A Message from the CEO: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update for Northern KY Educators’ Federal Credit Union
Dear Credit Union Members,
Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our members and their families. The current environment has raised many questions about the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We want to personally let you know how we are approaching the issue at your credit union.
We are paying close attention to the CDC and the United States Government and taking the recommended precautions as follows:
• Our drive-through will remain open during normal business hours. Normal business hours are: Monday-Thursday 8:30AM-5:00PM; Friday 8:00AM-6:00PM; and Saturday 9:00AM-12:00PM.
• OUR LOBBY WILL BE CLOSED.
• Cleaning protocols have been increased. Employees are sanitizing hands and the lobby more frequently. Employees will also be sanitizing the drive-thru canisters, pens and buttons.
Here are some great options Northern KY Educators’ Federal Credit Union offers:
• Online Banking: You can access your accounts, check statements, transfer money and more from our online banking system. Go to https://northernkentucky.ns3web.org/ to log onto our online banking system.
• Mobile App: If you don’t have access to a computer, you can access our online banking through our mobile app. Go to your app store on your phone and search for Northern KY Educators. Download the app and you’ll be able to log onto the home banking site from there.
• NEW! Remote Deposit Capture: If you have checks you can deposit them remotely through our mobile app! When you open the mobile app, select Remote Deposit from the menu. Click the bottom button to sign up. Once you are approved, you can begin depositing checks simply by taking a picture! Please don’t forget to endorse the check with your signature and include the wording (FOR REMOTE DEPOSIT ONLY). If you need help signing up or using the app, please call us at (859) 441-3405.
• If you need a loan, we can accommodate the whole process online. You can apply for and close on a loan online. Go to http://www.nkefcu.org/asp/general_102.asp to apply for a loan and someone will be in contact with you by phone or email as soon as possible.
Please don’t hesitate to call or email us with any questions or concerns.
o Email: [email protected]
o Phone: (859) 441-3405
Thank you for being a loyal credit union member. We appreciate your membership and business. Sincerely,
Judy Hester, CEO
Northern Kentucky Educators’ Federal Credit Union